WebSpan can meet or exceed every member's needs, with such resources as
Fast T1 Connections to the Internet Backbone.
The Internet "backbone" consists of the main trunk lines through which massive amounts of data flows. Offtimes, the data flow is slowed when the backbone splits into the smaller data streams that lead to the individual services. WebSpan avoids that data choke with its two T1 connections to the backbone, via MRNet. These connections allow data to travel at a rate of millions of bytes per second, ensuring that the pages hosted on our servers fly back and forth between WebSpan's servers and the World Wide Web.
Servers configured to deliver the speediest and most reliable service possible.
- Our main server, a 150mhz Pentium processor, runs the Apache server software, a NCSA style setup known for for reliability and speed of use.
- WebSpan also offers hosting capablities on a Sun Sparc 20 workstation, for those who need a little more power on their sites. With its NCSA-style server software, as well as the Netscape Enterprise server software, it can handle almost anything, including:
- More than 1,000,000 hits per day (Easily upgradable to more)
- Intensive databases
- Secure Commerce
A Professional Staff.
The most important resource we have is the people who make up WebSpan. Our staff of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful professionals will make sure you get the best possible service, worry free, whether you are looking for:
- Simple HTML consultation,
- Database Design and Implementation
- Real time Audio & Video, or
- Complex site hosting.
WebSpan. Your one-stop shop for all your Web Design and Hosting needs.